This class does not come with live lessons or consultations wit the doula. If you will feel like you need a consultation at the end or want some support with your individual needs, feel free to contact me and schedule a call / meeting.
If you find out during the course that you are missing some important topic, let me know and I’ll add it 😉
What you´ll get in this course
Written lessons and learning materials for all the topics in the curriculum – available anytime to study in your own time
Natural Breastfeeding program
Prepare yourself for successful breastfeeding with articles, videos of real women breastfeeding and lactation consultants giving tips and advice for common issues
60-90 minutes long online private consultation after you go through the class and want to prepare your individual birth plan or discuss any topics in more detail
Choosing a maternity hospital
- Braxton hicks – how are they different from true labour contractions?
- When to go to the hospital? Early labour
- Stages of birth or how birth really flows
- How to feel comfortable giving birth in a hospital
- How can your partner help and experience birth? What can be his role?
- Movement and positions for labour and birth
- Common hospital procedures – induction, epidural, amniotomy and episiothomy
- Pushing – how to breathe, spontaneous and directed pushing and positions
- What you should know about emergency Cesarean
- Right after the birth – Bonding, procedures and examinations
Hospital stay and tips
Breastfeeding and newborn care
- Newborn care basics – diaper change, swaddling, burping, bath and massage
- Is your baby getting enough milk?
- Safe sleep and breastfeeding
- Natural Breastfeeding program – access to a very positive breastfeeding course for easy breastfeeding
- Baby care easy: Baby wearing and elimination communication
- First aid basics for newborns and babies
Support and contacts, birth certificates and other resources
0.00 average based on 0 ratings